Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Share | 

Witch Hill

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
40/9999  (40/9999)
TP:
20/999  (20/999)
EXP:
40/100  (40/100)

PostSubject: Witch Hill   Wed May 26, 2010 6:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

The haunted hill that was once sacred grounds of many witches, who were also killed there.

AuthorMessage
Kuro Neko
Level 3

Character sheet
Health:
50/9999  (50/9999)
TP:
40/999  (40/999)
EXP:
35/100  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:44 pm

Kuro chuckled and looked up at the sky as she put her hands on the ground and leaned back. "Hmm let's see if I can recall this right..." she said as she smiled and closed her eyes for a moment as she thought then opened them with a chuckle. "I went to her office to tell her I was enrolling, gave her the papers and while she read them over, I messed with the stapler that was on her desk and 'accidentally' made some staples go in random directions. Well, she made me hand it back and a staple went in her desk." Kuro giggled then continued. "Anyway, I thought it was funny so I did it a few more times, the putting staples into her desk thing. Well anyway, I got enrolled and she said I should leave if that was all, I told her to entertain me cause I was bored. She didn't like that too well, told me to get out or respect her office. Well....my wires started going over the place a 'little' and then she grabbed my neck, getting angry..er....She yelled at me to get out, I told her I didn't want to, then she pretty much literally through me out."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seikatsu
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:57 pm

This was such a funny story that he couldn't hold in his laughter. Wow. You told her to entertain you. Now thats funny. He said laughing throughout everything he said. Looking over at her he had a big smile on his face that didn't go away no matter how much he tried. Looking over at the meat it seemed that it was almost ready. Nice story. And I think the meat is done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro Neko
Level 3

Character sheet
Health:
50/9999  (50/9999)
TP:
40/999  (40/999)
EXP:
35/100  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Kuro looked over at the meat and jumped up "Yippee! Chow time!" she cheered and moved the meat away from the fire so none would burn. She took up one of the small skewers and bit some of the meat off from it. "Go ahead and eat, pick what you want." she said after she had swallowed. "So, what was your first encounter with her like? You said you two fought or something at first right?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seikatsu
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Grabbing one of the meats he began to eat but had to stop to tell his story. Well I was sleeping in the graveyard, as you can tell I sleep a lot. Smiling at her. And some black cat woke me up. Looking around I saw Elena walking into her families mausoleum. He said taking a bite of the meat and quickly chewing it and swallowing. So being me I followed her into the mausoleum and apparently it was scared or something and going deeper into that place she attacked me asking why I followed her. I didn't leave and followed her deeper inside. That place is super weird and I never want to go in their again. All kinds of torture devices and stuff I am lucky to have made it out alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro Neko
Level 3

Character sheet
Health:
50/9999  (50/9999)
TP:
40/999  (40/999)
EXP:
35/100  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Kuro ate her meat as she listed to him and even started on her second one when he started to talk about the torture devices and stuff. She swallowed what she had in her mouth quickly and nearly choked since she hadn't chewed it enough. "Really? What kind of devices were there? Iron maidens? Guillotines? That weird stretch one? Some water drip thing?" She asked, starting to name of ones she knew.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seikatsu
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:18 pm

He couldn't really remember what she had because he was to focused on getting the hell out of there before something bad happened to him. I don't know my main focus was on leaving before I died. He said finishing off his piece of meat and grabbing another continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro Neko
Level 3

Character sheet
Health:
50/9999  (50/9999)
TP:
40/999  (40/999)
EXP:
35/100  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:23 pm

"Oh..." She said, a bit disappointed as she ripped off a piece of meat and tossed it to a fox that was roaming by so it could have some food. "Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're fine and all but I did just meet you today, my expression of caring for safety and such is a little off." she said and then started to gnaw on some meat before she ate it since it had been a bit tougher there. "So are you used to eating like this? I'm not deaf, I did hear you stomach growl earlier but that doesn't mean anything, when someone's hungry, they're hungry."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seikatsu
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:29 pm

I understand right now you are like a drinking buddy. I don't really care that much what happens to you. He said chewing on his scrap of meat. And yes I am used to eating like this, I have been alone for a long time and had to fight for survival many times. He said giving a faint smile to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro Neko
Level 3

Character sheet
Health:
50/9999  (50/9999)
TP:
40/999  (40/999)
EXP:
35/100  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Kuro smiled "Glad we have an understanding." she said as she smiled and finished her second skewer then picked a piece of meat off from the one she had over the fire and started to eat the piece she pulled off. "So what made you come to a school of all places?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seikatsu
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Looking into the fire his mind began to remember his past. Well I was exploring the world and just came across it. He said knowing it wasn't much of a story but since he was exploring the world the only way he would find this place was by chance. What about yourself. He said continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro Neko
Level 3

Character sheet
Health:
50/9999  (50/9999)
TP:
40/999  (40/999)
EXP:
35/100  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Kuro sighed and flopped backwards. "I came here on a whim or something I guess you could say. Some stuff happened and I just came here to get away from the memory." she said with her hands behind her head, crossed. "Nothing real special though.....not really." she added and sighed. "Serious...." she commented randomly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seikatsu
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Fully understanding her story his concentration was broken by some random word. Whats serious. He said looking around in complete shock this little moment ruining his meal for a second as he went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro Neko
Level 3

Character sheet
Health:
50/9999  (50/9999)
TP:
40/999  (40/999)
EXP:
35/100  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 pm

"The story of why I came here is technically." she sighed. "I suppose it was because of some stuff that happened in it that I started to actually develop feelings. I go over two thousand years with hardly any and all of the sudden those rotten things start to form." she said and sighed. "Well formed toward people. I used to curse them with bad luck so easily. Now I actually have to think to see if I should make their life worse. I liked it better when I only felt it toward animals, wasn't as complicated....." she mumbled.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seikatsu
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Uh-huh aren't feelings the worst. He said finishing his this scrap of meat and throwing it in a random direction having it explode in the air. That was a nice story. Thanks for the meal but I must be taking my leave. He said getting up and disappearing in a cloud of black smoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuro Neko
Level 3

Character sheet
Health:
50/9999  (50/9999)
TP:
40/999  (40/999)
EXP:
35/100  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:30 pm

"Whatever" Kuro said with a flick of her hand and sat up to finish her food. She didn't leave until the food was finished, fire was put out and then she twirled down the hill with a laugh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Hiro Tokimaru
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Hiro was looking over some of the graves of famous witches and some of the trees they used to hang some of them.

He walk over to the middle of the hill. He bent down on the floor to grab some of the left over ashes, he got up and looked at cross they used to burn some of them.

"They didn't did you justice did they?" Hiro said with a little tone of melancholy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mona Angelic Crystal
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:33 pm

she was happily trotting across the hill in her wolf form.smelling scents of ash and dead.the moon was shinng brightly on her white fur.she wags her tail as she looked at the trees around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Hiro Tokimaru
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Hiro let the ashes slip out of his hands slowly in the cool breeze of the night.

Hiro felt someone close by. He was looking at the cross in front of him, he touched it. Whispered a small prayer (his mom is a witch).

He the turned around wondering who or what could it be.

There he saw a female wolf wagging her tail around.

Hiro laughed a little wondering what is a majestic creature like a wolf doing here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mona Angelic Crystal
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 pm

as she trotted by trees she saw crosses in front of her.she trooted to them and sat infront at a of the croos.her tail wraped around her she let out s small and smooth howl.which is a prayer because she wanted to have races stop killing each other.she howled a bit more in sadness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Hiro Tokimaru
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Hiro looked at wolf as it howled, it too seemed sad. Hiro tried to approach the wolf in a non-aggressive manner.

He then slowly petted her head.

"Are you lonely too Miss wolf?" Hiro wondered looking at its eyes and seeing intelligence in them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mona Angelic Crystal
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:52 pm

she sniffed at his hand and gave a small lick.then she quickly spat with disgust.ugh when was the last time he bathe she thought as she shook her head.then she gave her body a shook and she sat down again annoyed by his taste.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Hiro Tokimaru
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Hiro wondered what it was that made her act like that.

Hiro looked at his hand, it was cover in ashes. "Ah, I am sorry Miss Wolf. Let me fix it for you. I won't do any harm. Just a quick spell, ok?" Hiro looked at wolf and he thought she understood what he meant.

Hiro first used wind to remove the ashes on him then put his hand on her head and use another, yet slightly more complicated spell to erase that taste from her mouth.

Hiro then turned some of the dirt around him into raw meat, Then he placed it on a plate that he made with magic.

"Here you go Miss Wolf" He said while wondering if that is what she liked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mona Angelic Crystal
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 pm

she lowerd her head and began chomping down her meat.it wasint hard to chew since she has sharp teeth.she brought her head up and lick his abdomen in thank.but as she licked she felt the warm blood running.she started to lick more in pleasure as she put her paw up on his leg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Hiro Tokimaru
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Hiro wondered if he tasted good. Well thanks to his Angel's blood flowing in his veins, it made most creatures attracted of him. He wondered why the wolf would keep on licking his abdomen.

"That tickles" Hiro said as he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mona Angelic Crystal
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:14 pm

she finnally stoped licking him and licked her libs..she gave a soft humm and looked into his eyes.she was wagging her tail happily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witch Hill   

Back to top Go down

Witch Hill
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next