Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Share | 

Tunneled Trees

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
40/9999  (40/9999)
TP:
20/999  (20/999)
EXP:
40/100  (40/100)

PostSubject: Tunneled Trees   Wed May 12, 2010 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basically a long tunnel of trees

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampireacademy.forum-motion.com

AuthorMessage
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:03 pm

"Naze watashi nano?" {Why me?} said Akira as he walked down the tunneled trees. Akira's face was well distant for he was deep in thought as he think about his three friends. They had sended a text about many of them having great times with their dates while Akira was single here. He had sended text back to them and all they said was 'Rookie! You have to be different acting with women' while the others had said 'Dude. Just give it a rest. You may as well start dating animals' by george Akira didn't want to do that. Just thinking about it made his skin crawl then feel funny afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asher Black
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 8:18 pm

Asher walked along the tunneled trees with a rather curious expression over his features, his bangs which were always slicked back were now a bit down his face. Asher stopped of course to catch his breath and finding a nice tree he leaned against it and placing his right hand up to his bangs he fixed them just a bit since his hair sometimes hurts his eyes, especially when wet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Xerxes walked along through the tunnel made by the trees, looking around a bit with a blank look on his face. He was dressed as an elegant butler, as always. He worked to keep a good name for the Thanatos Manor. Amelia on the other hand, always wore something other than her maid uniform and acted as she felt. Currently, the female half of him was asleep much to his pleasure though she would wake soon. He knew she would. Being slightly distracted by his thoughts, Xerxes almost didn't see the other male stopped in the area. He stopped a few feet from him "Good evening sir." he said with a slight bow, one of his arms lifted up and held with a hand over his chest before he straightened up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asher Black
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Asher looked ]over to the man and he couldn't help but bow back with a rather amused look over his features. His onyx hues became a bit lively and then they became annoyed for his hair messed up when he did so but he shrugged it off for he could always do it later or so he guessed.

"Hello, and salutations as well kind sir. What can I do for thee?"

Asher looked up to him and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Xerxes had to grin a bit. "Nothing is needing to be done for me my good sir, I am simply taking a stroll while getting used to the lands to report back to my milady." he said, looking mildly amused as his crimson eyes seemed to shine in the moonlight. "And you sir? What brings you out so late?" he asked, tilting his head ever so slightly to one side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asher Black
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Asher glanced to the side and after thinking he tapped his chin in a rather amused way after standing up right with his other free hand on his hip. His eyes went back to the red eyed male and his body was then pushed off of the tree and he said with a hint of a growl to his voice for it added confidence.

"I'm here sight seeing and all the while taking it easy."

Asher used his two main fingers to stroke his bangs back in that prince like manner and he smiled as he kept his hand on his right hip while the other was under his chin making him look a bit noble in appearance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 10:03 pm

"That all seems very well then." Xerxes said with a smooth grin. He heard a yawn in his head and a sign of grimace showed on his face as the female within him started to wake. "Excuse me, I may as well take the time to apologize prior to the event. Should a sudden outer and behavioral change occur, I do sincerely apologize for most trouble that it will cause." he said, bowing to the male once again as a look of dread crossed over his facial features or perhaps it was disappoint of some kind. Amelia was beginning to wake and with her stored energy, she'd be able to easily over take Xerxes for control in the outer world for a bit until it changed once more. Amelia hadn't been out to anyone except their mistress, Theodananda, recently and it had only been a short while, she had plenty of energy stored up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asher Black
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 10:11 pm

Asher's eyes went wide and he shook his hands in a rather concerned yet caring way. He would of course not take it the wrong way for well he wasn't like that. Asher was a bit raised better than that even though he killed his parents, but that was beside the point.

"Ah, it is okay my friend. If it makes you feel better I won't think wrong of any of it not matter what."

Asher fixed his collar with his eyes closed hiding his black eyes, and afterwards he had smiled to the red eyed male showing him that he wouldn't to never think bad of anything no matter what it would be. Asher knew that there was a lot more things worser or so he guessed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Xerxes gave a bit of a smile "So you do not get us confused, I am Xerxes Michaelis." he said before his body glowed solid black. Dark raven hair lightened unseen in the dark light but it's change in length showed as it ran down to what had been past his waist. The body slimmed into a petite feminine figure before the glow faded until it was no more. The hair was a bright, sunny blond, in 'natural' hair colors, an opposite of the black that had been there before just as the eyes that slowly opened revealed themselves to be the opposite of the crimson that had once been in their place, a bright cyan blue. The blond female whose clothes were hardly suitible to wear gave a grin that showed years of mischievous behaving. "And I am Amelia Michaelis. Pleasure to meet you... I think. What's your name anyway?" she asked, tossing a few sunny strands behind her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asher Black
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Asher's eyes softened a bit to the question Xeres had said and then they closed to the question of Amelia. His eyes opened of course as he clicked his heels together and bowed his head lightly with the hand that was on his hip was now over his stomach.

"Greetings Amelia & Xeres Michaelis. My name is Asher Atronix Black."

He lifted his head up afterwards and fixing his posture his hand stayed over his stomach while the other one was resting on his chest close to his chin. Asher smiled not at all bothered what he had seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Amelia let out a musical laugh, closing her eyes as she did with a slender hand up near her cheek before she opened her eyes some so that her cyan irises were seen just enough to show the color clearly while one of her hands crossed over, holding the hand that was near her cheek up by the elbow. "Atronix? What kind of name is that?" she asked in a tone that said she had found the very hearing of such a name amusing. Mentally, Xerxes put a hand to his head, his finger tips touching his temple as he shook it slowly, clearly disappointed at Amelia's tact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asher Black
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Asher's face was lively as he found Amelia rather amusing and thinking to himself he guessed the name 'Atronix' was odd. His father Ashal wasn't that kind of character to give great as well as powerful names and neither was his mother Ester. Asher's middle name was acheived after a maid was killed for something she had committed.

"Atronix is a funny name and yet it is my name and it means so much to me."

He remembered the committed crime, Asher befriended her and his father had her killed and so Asher took the name for her to remember her by.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 10:49 pm

"It's funny how names can mean so much. I remember when Shakespeare wrote in Romeo and Juliet about the rose and the whole calling it by any other name would smell just as sweet yet names seem to be important to us. I've heard many use the phrase 'sweet as a rose' before. So many creatures can be so funny." she said before she giggled again. "Anyway-" she said, flicking her hand back to fan out some of her sunny blond locks only to have them return to where they were "-This is the first time I've seen someone other than Milady. Have you been here long?" she asked with a cat's curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asher Black
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 10:56 pm

Asher seemed amused and thinking about the time he has been here he knew he hadn't been here long. Guessing about the time he couldn't really debate how long he was here and so he decided to give Amelia the best answer he could give.

"My dear friend, Amelia. I have only bee here for a few days if only that much and I'm pleased to talk to more colorful people"

Chuckling with his eyes closed his hand was now under his chin and he seemed rather young, Asher liked talking to people for it makes everything go by so much more smoother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Amelia grinned and looked up a bit before she said with a smirk "Hear that Mr. Black and White? I'm colorful and a joy for people to be around." she said with a bit of a laugh. The one she was addressing was Xerxes and a moment after that statement, a frown flickered on her face, something that Xerxes had said being the cause of it. The two of them never seemed to get along but they put up with each other, be it because they had to or something else no one knew but most figured it was because they had to otherwise they wouldn't really exist. Amelia then turned her attention back to Atronix. "So you always called Atronix or are you called other things?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asher Black
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Asher laughed showing his fangs of his upper jaw, they were normal sized and were a healthy color. Some people may call his fangs rather gorgeous and not to mention very elegant to look at, that was something his friends had always said back then when he was only a boy and so he doubted that his fangs were anymore than just bones.

"My dear friend, you may call me what you wish to call me. Either it being Asher, Atronix, Black, or Prince. Call me what you will, I mean that for both of you Amelia & Xerxes."

Asher placed his right leg infront of his left in that elegant pose and due to his flexibiliy he was on the tip of his toes of his black slate like shoes and a warm smile to boot up his posture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Amelia ran the different possibilities of what she could call him through her head before she closed her eyes and nodded her head a bit "Yep, that'll do." she said and opened her eyes to look back at Atronix again. "I'll call you Asher. It'll be easy for me to remember." she said with a smile. "So Asher, what are your plans for being here? And I mean here on this dreaded island that everyone is currently on it seems and not the here as in this oddly shaped area made by the trees." she said, looking around a bit at how the trees made a tunnel like area and shook her head a bit at the strangeness. As a set of a contract demon, Amelia and Xerxes both had a form that they took, generally only when searching for someone to make a contract with. Amelia's was that of a black cat strangely enough while Xerxes seemed to have a crow but both of them seemed to have a demonic grin, a bit of canine like fangs for the two of them that gave what some thought of as hideousness to their true form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asher Black
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Asher seemed to ease his posture just standing normal and he looked hurt at what Amelia had said. 'Dreaded' and 'Odd' Asher found the place to be rather amazing not to forget to say a perfect place to start his life over and that was the only thing on his mind. Asher flicked his bangs back as he smiled of that of a Prince.

"I'm here on this forsaken land to settle down and rest in peace with a partner of well being and potential as well as beauty. After all I am 7'000 years old and I am to old to continue this useless need of violence but sadly it finds me and I recklessly attend the stage."

Asher sighed but chuckled with his eyes closed with his long slender fingertips on his left temple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 11:31 pm

Amelia just shrugged a bit. "Well, in all honesty, if you like the place then you do but I've been around too much with all the contracts I've had to form..." she paused, looking like she was listening to someone and then sighed "I mean that we've formed and I've just seen a lot of places that are the same and yet I don't get to settle down, not without a contract to someone who can manage it but all contracts come to an end at some point so I'd get their soul as my meal when it did." she said easily. It was how things worked with her and Xerxes, they were contract demons and what they ate were the souls of those how they had completed a contract with. There were few cases when a demon forever became contracted to one but it was again, rare. "Now as for me." she said with a bright smile and a hand on her chest "I'm just looking for ways to have some excitement in life. And don't let Mr. Crow fool you. He's doing the same thing just in a different way." she said before she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asher Black
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 11:37 pm

Asher shook his finger at Amelia he of course chuckled with a smile upon his features. He found it rather funny that there were a lot to many demons out and about now a days but then again it can't be helped and besides Asher liked just about any breed of ghoul, ghost, and demon. Other vampires to Humans weren't bad to.

"Such nasty demons you are, then again it can't be helped. I love just about any place I stay in for a few days. In your guys case however, sounds a bit emotional then again you are demons and can handle yourselves. Mr. Crow? Heh, Xeres is a quite interesting crow while you are a sly alley feline."

Asher just said all that out of amusement, not to mention he loved to chit chat his life away and so he forgets things at times especially if he keeps chatting he will be 10,000 years old and that made Asher sometimes shiver at the thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Amelia chuckled though in all honesty she was shocked that Asher had figured out what a form of her's was related to. "How ever did you figure out that I favored felines?" she asked. Though she wasn't the only one. While she adored them enough to have a form for them but not completely go crazy at the sat of them, Xerxes, even though he was considered a crow, adored cats enough to end up distracted by them and picking random one off the street to pet and fawn over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asher Black
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Tue May 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Asher shrugged very much amused not to mention entertained by how they both acted. He had a sharp eye also for colorful characters such these. Looking down he pushed up his sleeves and scratched a part of his arm with rather relaxed eyes.

"Just a haunch, I have a weird knack for things like these. More so, you slipped up a bit for your curious like a cat."

Looking up to Amelia he smiled quite largely giving her a fanged smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Wed May 25, 2011 12:00 am

Amelia huffed and stomped a foot on the ground "Nuh uh! You can't 'slip up' if you weren't planning to hide it in the first place. I was just curious to how you figured it out." she said and crossed her arms as she turned to the side a bit, her cheeks puffed out like a child who was in the middle of throwing a fit. Then she jumped up in the air a bit and laughed a little as she landed on the ground again and pointed a finger at him "Alright then, since you figured that out and I gave away what Xerxy is, play a game with him." she said. Amelia almost always called Xerxes by a different name each time she referred to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asher Black
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Wed May 25, 2011 12:06 am

Asher seemed to look to Amelia with a rather lost look. 'Game' that just flew over his head and he closed his eyes with a bit of a nervous smile. Asher wasn't all to great with games or anything like a game in that manner, he always losed and then that placed him in a horrible mood.

"Oh heavens look at the time, got to uh go sort out my socks and cheese puffs"

Asher said this in his accent of being in London, he hurried down the path. Asher always did this with the maids in his castle for they always wanted to play the 'Dressing-up Game' He knew that Xeres and Amelia were two different people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amelia|Xerxes
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   Wed May 25, 2011 12:11 am

Amelia blinked and stared at him for a moment and then started to laugh before she jumped over to land next to him and put an arm around his shoulder "Too bad Ashy boy. The socks and puffs will have to wait. Though you found the information on your own, the piper's collecting tax on it. You're playing a game with a demon set. So get ready for some fun... or not." she said as she grinned a fanged grin before she started to laugh. Xerxes was even willing to play, it was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunneled Trees   

Back to top Go down

Tunneled Trees
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next