Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Share | 

Selenia Flower Field

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ceres
Admin Level 3

Character sheet
Health:
55/9999  (55/9999)
TP:
45/999  (45/999)
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: Selenia Flower Field   Sat May 22, 2010 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

A field of only the Selenia flowers.
These flowers only bloom at night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:01 pm

†...
Glancing down to her tail he closes his eyes, Don's tail wraps and squeezes her tail. He wanted to see how she would react and chuckled silently at the thought of what she would say or do. Don looked down lightly as he scratches the side of his head for he smirked.
†...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Evangeline blushed deeply, and when she did blush, her tail tensed up then wrapped back around her body. This sort of thing has never happened to her, for she has never met another demon like herself, or just a demon, period. Evangeline was rather happy and very shy at the same time.

†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:12 pm

†...
Don chuckled this time loudly as his eyes closed. He looked to her and smirked for he never seen someone react that way, Don looked to his tail which was vibrating around the tip as he looked to the field with a lightly entertained expression
†...

(Gotta go. lol. Bye)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Evangeline looked at him with her eyes widened slightly and a frown. "I really do not see what is so funny about that."She said as she then wrapped her own arms around her like she was hugging herself. She felt kind of funny around him now, it wasn't in a bad way, but rather good feeling. She couldnt explain it to herself in her mind. And if she could not explain it in her mind, then she sure as hell wouldn't be able to explain it to him, so she kept it to herself.

†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:12 pm

†...
Looking to her he smirks, Don chuckles silently as he looks upward torward the sky and begins to wonder about a few things. "Heh, I'm not laughing at you." Don simply was in a good mood as he looked to her and began to become curious to what she might say.
†...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Evangeline looked at him with her head tilted to the side a bit. "Then why did you laugh?"She asked curiously. Her blue eyes watching him like crazy, the blush was still on her cheeks, as red as can be. Evangeline has never been like this around anyone, all shy and blushing, never.

†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:55 pm

†...
Looking in her direction, Don's eyes blink once before he smirked lightly in more amusement. "I laughed cause I never saw anyone react like that before..." Don closed his eyes as he places his hand in his lap as he sighs some what contently. Don glances to her and blinks dumb foundingly for he never seen someones face get so red.
†...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm

Evangeline smiled, she was getting use to Don and how he acted. When she spoke, she spoke softly and did not stutter. " Well i think I am glad that something like that amuses you, Don." She told him as she continued to look at him. Evangeline did not take her eyes off of him for a second, and she did not want to either.

†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:03 pm

†...
Don looked to her eyes and he chuckled again with his eyes closed as he places his right hand infront of his mouth in that noble way of laughter, he was to busy laughing his tail began wagging much more faster now for once in his lifetime he was pleased with this talk. Don opened his eyes lightly as they shimmered and he softly hummed as he smiled with his eyes closed again. "You are a interesting beauty. Your life a diamond that shines out begging for attention. I hope that entertains you?"
†...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Evangeline continued to look at him but when he spoke, that was when she actually turned her eyes away from him. She had no idea what he was just talking about, so she tried to figure it out in her head. Thinking about what he had just said over and over in her mind, she just could not figure out what he meant.

†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:36 pm

†...
Smirking in even more amusement he points at her, Don's eyes shifted to being a serious tinted eye color as he says. "Your begging for my attention" Don chuckled somewhat amusingly as he looked to the grass he was sitting on as he begins to think about what she could say and glances at her with a cool like smirk.
†...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Evangeline quickly turned her head and looked at him, she had just then slightly quinted her eyes, and her eyes also had darkened as she heard him say that she was begging for his attention. "And what exactly makes you say that? I was only trying to be nice and get you to talk. If you do not wish for me to do that then just say so." Evangeline said as she then stood up and stared down at him. Her tail wrapped down her leg and somewhat squeezed it tightly.

†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:48 pm

†...
Don blinked and he looked away with his eyes closed. "Well, that was unexpected. I'm sorry if I have caused or have said anything to offend you." Don opened his eyes just a inch as he frowned as his gaze stays fixed on a crooked strand of grass and that image alone made his tail cease in its movements.
†...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 pm

Evangeline noticed his frown and sighed. "I'm sorry, Don. I did not mean to snap like that. I would understand if you wwanted me to leave you alone now."She said calmly yet in a saddened tone. Evangeline turned and walked around with her hands behind her back, poking at her lower back with her fingernails.

†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:58 pm

†...
Don kept his gaze on that crooked strand of grass for a while before taking his eyes off of it and looking to Evangeline silently. He stood up silently as possible as he looked to her with his arms by his side, Don's eyes shook a bit in a emotion known as pain. Don glanced to his tail which is twitching and at the same time flicking making a soft snapping noise. "I'm always alone, 703 years is how old I am. I've been alone since I was young and thus if you want to leave. I will understand, after all it is obvious that I harmed your heart and dished your kindness..."
†...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Evangeline stopped and turned her body completely around and walked back over to Don, standing in front of him now. She reached up and placed her hand on his shoulder. "I do not wish to leave you alone, for I too know how it feels to be alone. I find you very interesting, Don. And I wish to get to know you better, if that would be okay with you."She said to him with her head slightly tilted again like before and a soft smile that would eventually let others know that she cares.

†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:11 pm

†...
Looking to her calmly he simply nodded for he didn't know what to say, Don raised a eyebrow only a inch as he looks to her features and found himself staring again. His tail swayed from side to side, Don eventually smirked lightly as his golden hues shimmered again like they always had but thanks to the shimmering made his eyes glow gold a bit.
†...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Evangeline smiled some more and then pulled Don into a light hug. "I'm glad to have met you. You are pretty cool for someone who is so quiet."She told him, resting her chin lightly on his shoulder and her hands resting on his back, her fingernails lightly poked his clothing on his back.

†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:23 pm

†...
Gasping lightly in the hug, Don was never given a hug before. He simply softened his expression as he returned softly with both arms around her waist, Don's eyes closed silently as his tail ceased in his movements, he breathed softly only then to smile lightly. "To tell you the truth, I haven't talked this much before."
†...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Evangeline lifted her head up off of his shoulder and slid her hands to his shoulders. She looked at him and smiled."Really? So does this mean I am awesome??"She asked with a soft giggle and lightened blue eyes.

†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:30 pm

†...
Don leaned some what with his cheek against hers, He silently took in her scent as he smiled lightly. "I suppose you are awesome..." Don's eyes closed as his grip around her waist tightened and he breathed silently yet at the same time you could hear it as well as feel it.
†...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Evangeline smiled and slightly blushed once again, she could feel her cheek warming up a bit after she blushed. The reason she blushed was from when he tightened his grip around her waist and placed his cheek on hers. Evangeline spoke quietly like a whisper, breathing very silently as if she was not breathing at all."Thats right, I am awesome." She said as she let out a quiet giggle and her smile widened a bit.

†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:43 pm

†...
Don moved his cheek away from hers as he looked to her face and he shrugged lightly. "I suppose you are." He closed his eyes and smirked, Don felt very good right now and his day was better than they use to be as he stared at her face and he silently smirked.
†...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Evangeline gave him a fake frown and tried not to smile. "You suppose I am? Awwe, how mean. I am awesome and you know it. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it."She said with a giggle and a smile that covered the fake frown in an instant.

†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:05 pm

†...
Don simply smirked as he placed his left hand up and places it behind her head as he placed his cheek against her cheek again. "Okay, your right." His eyes opened a bit as he continue to hold her cheek against his own as his tail wraps around her tail again.
†...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selenia Flower Field   

Back to top Go down

Selenia Flower Field
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next