Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Share | 

A Lake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Ceres
Admin Level 3

Character sheet
Health:
55/9999  (55/9999)
TP:
45/999  (45/999)
EXP:
25/100  (25/100)

PostSubject: A Lake   Thu May 13, 2010 10:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Kage
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Thu May 19, 2011 10:55 am

He watches Mist closely, realising that he knew her. But he didn't want to believe in that... He could not bare the though that she was in an orphanage like he was... Moment's later he Kage stops smiling, hearing her say that she was a child in the orphanage. Now he was sad a bit, but in the same time glad that he found her, hearing her music in the past he started to like her... But that was a long time ago, she probably doesn't remember him from the orphanage. *Yeah I remember... I kept listening to you all the time.* He adds that looking down at the ground for a bit. Then he looks back at Mist's eyes. *I knew you were different from the others...* Saying in a soft tone he closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mist
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Thu May 19, 2011 11:47 am

Mist blinks a bit to what Kage has just said, this surprised her so she stood quiet for a moment not sure what to say and then she looks at him, seeing he looks a bit sad or something then she takes a closer look at him more thinking for a moment. ”Hm..wait a second now.” She says quietly and looks at Kage for another second. “Are you that boy that passes by, whenever I play my violin?” she ask looking at the ground now, thinking about her past a bit again in the orphanage some more, of her playing alone in a room her violin while the other kids are playing, since she have very good hearing so she always hear stuff that’s out of the room. She used to hear someone near the door while she plays then whenever she stops playing she hears that person leaving away. She also remembers this one boy who didn’t seem like the other kids and was mostly alone. Mist looks back at Kage still wondering about if he’s the boy, it has been a long time since the orphanage. Then to the other thing Kage has said, that he knew she was different than the others she moves her hand back on her hair. “Yeah, I was different than most of them” she says in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kage
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Thu May 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Kage smiles a bit seeing that she does know him from the past. Even if she didn't know him like a person that he was back then, maybe they could have been good friends. He still remembers those days like it was yesterday, almost everyday listening to Mist's playing, back then and still today everytime he has a problem the melody plays and he thinks about the girl playing it. Funny thing is that it may have saved his life a couple of times. *Yes I am... Funny, huh?* He answers her question, with a smile on his face. *Who would have though that you were a Vampire like me... Maybe if we had been friends back then things would be different now...* Taking a deep breath Kage looks up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mist
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Thu May 19, 2011 2:37 pm

After hearing him saying yes he is that boy from back then and funny isn’t it, she nodded a bit agreeing and smiled a bit again, that it’s him, someone she knew back in the orphanage and the fact that Kage is like her a vampire as well. ”Yes, it is funny” she says still surprise that he’s the same boy. And she listens to him saying it’s a surprise since he didn’t know she was a vampire back then. ”It’s good to see you again, it’s been quite a while since I last saw you” she says in a friendly tone, also thinking about the other thing he said, that if they were friends back then who knows if things would have been different now. Here they are years later meeting each other again, out here older and in this place.”Feels like it was only yesterday, being at the orphanage or at least that’s how it feels to me” she says still with a bit of a smiled remembering back some more on those days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kage
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Thu May 19, 2011 2:55 pm

Kage smiles, hearing what she says moves his look at her eyes, thinking of everything that happened in the orphanage, everyday sitting in the same corner, thinking about her music. *It's good to see you too.* He looks at her red hair. *Quite strange... Your music was stuck in my head for all these years...* He adds. *Fate brought us together after the time passed.* Kage looks back at her eyes. *I had a crush on you... In the orphanage.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mist
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Thu May 19, 2011 3:33 pm

While still thinking about back at the orphanage some more and some other thing, she looks at the sky for a moment, at the clouds moving by then looks to Kage as he begins to talk some more, hearing him saying that her music been stuck in his head after all this time, all these years, she couldn’t help but giggle a bit. ”You like my music that much?” she ask him, looking at the ground glad he likes her music and agrees that fate must of brought them here after all this time. Mist looks back at him, seeing he’s looking at her and says that he had a crush on her back at the orphanage, which kind of surprise her a bit and a bit of a red blush appears on her face though it’s not that noticeable but in case it was she looks down at the ground, quiet for a moment at what he said. ”Um..i see” she says not sure what else to say, still looking at the ground, it’s not that it bugged her, she just isn’t to used to hearing that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kage
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Thu May 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Kage blushes a bit too, he knew that he didn't have to say that. Yet it was the first thing that came to his mind. He kinda felt good saying that *Yeah, your music gives me strength. Thanks to it I'm alive now...* Kage then blushes a bit more. *You aren't used to someone saying that they have a crush aren't you?* He smiles a bit. Kage then looks from her shoes, moving his look slowly up. Finally stoping at her eyes. *I still don't get why you aren't used to it. You are beautiful.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mist
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Thu May 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Still looking at the ground with a small blush on her face, she moves her hand on her face kind of covering it a bit while hearing Kage saying that her music gives him strength to go on and thanks to it, he’s alive now. Mist looks up at him taking her hand away, the blush went away and she smiles a bit again, glad her music can help that much. “My music gives you strength, I’m glad it helps” she said, she looks at her violin case still with a small smile, remembering others saying the samething that her music is one of a kind and then thinks of some times of playing it since she got to this place. She hears Kage speaking more saying if she’s used to hearing others saying that they have a crush on her, then hear him say he doesn’t get why and that she’s beautiful. A bit of a blush appears again on her face as she stood quiet for a moment. “Um..well, there have been some but didn’t interest me… I grow up mostly alone..and most others rather stay away. I’m not the type liking places with much peoples in them..” she says, not sure if what she said make sense or not and looks back at Kage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kage
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Fri May 20, 2011 4:04 am

Kage listens to Mist, hearing her saying that there were others, but she wasn't interested, and that she grew up alone and most others stayed away. Hearing her say that she isnt the type liking places with much people in them. It felt like he was looking in a mirror. His whole life reflecting in front of him. *Fate brought us here this day, maybe I'm here to help you.* He smiles at Mist, looking at the lake water. A couple of seconds later he looks back at Mist. *Don't worry, you can trust me.* He adds in a softer tone, feeling a bit thirsty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mist
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Fri May 20, 2011 9:00 pm

Mist looks back down for a second staying quiet after saying those things, if it was someone else, she wouldn’t really bother saying much of what she just said, being that she’s not one to really tell her past to others much. She hears Kage talking saying that fate must of brought them here this day and that maybe he’s here to help her. After hearing him saying that she look back up to Kage still staying silent for a moment then see him looking at the lake’s water then looking back at her and hear him saying in a softer tone not to worry, she can trust him. Mist smiled a bit, still looking at him.”Thanks..” she said in a soft tone. After playing her violin and drawing a bit, also from being out a while, she just remember it’s been a while since she last ate anything which she forgets sometimes. Her eyes change a bit from her normal color eyes which is blue to a bit of a red color, due to her not eating for a while and not resting much so she looks down at the ground so Kage wouldn’t see her eyes like that even though he’s a vampire as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kage
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Fri May 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Kage felt that Mist was hungry too. Being around vampires he could notice when someone is hungry. He notices that she moved her look down, like she didn't want him to see her. It was normal for vampires trying to hide their hunger, yet it is natural being hungry. Kage came closer to Mist, right in front of her, while he did that he stretched his right arm in front of Mist. *Take a bite.* Still with a smile on his face he looks at Mist's red hair. *Don't worry, you need it more than I do.* There were teeth and cut marks on his right arm from previous occasions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mist
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Sat May 21, 2011 9:57 am

Still looking down at the ground with her eyes still a bit red, she knows it’s normal for a vampire to get hungry and stuff but she have the habit of hiding it at times, she hears Kage walking closer to her now being in front of her. She looks seeing that he moved his right arm to her, saying to take a bite and smiles at her. She sees marks on his arm, cuts and bite marks, he also said don’t worry and that she needs it more than he does. Mist keeps looking at his arm, staying quiet for a moment, she moves her hand up to almost on his right arm but stops and looks back at the ground with a bit of blush on her face. ”I’m fine, but what about you, are you okay?” she ask and looks up at him, showing her red eyes a bit. Still holding her art book in her arms, with her hands on them she flips the pages a bit, looking back at his arm, still staying a bit quiet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kage
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Sat May 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Kage continues to smile looking at Mist and everything she is doing. She moves her hand almoust touching his arm yet she stops. He got a bit worried hearing her say she is fine, as she asks him is he alright. *I'm okay, but I'm more worried about you.* Noticing that she was avoiding eye contact he slowly and gently moves his hand under her chin, slowly moving her head up so he could see her red eyes perfectly. Blushing a bit he looks at her eyes. *Mist... Please, don't worry about me, and please take a bite.* He says those words in a soft tone, as his eyes shifted slowly from brown to pure white.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mist
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Sat May 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Mist continues to look at the ground staying quiet, hearing him saying he’s okay and that he is more worried about her. She sees his hand moving, feeling his hand gently touching her chin, moving it up, looking at him with her red eyes, she still have a bit of a blush on her face and sees he does as well. She hears him speaking again in a soft tone, saying not to worry about him and to please bite his arm, she looks down with her eyes."Um..if you're sure.." she says then looks back up at him, seeing his eyes changing from brown to a pure white looking color, the same color she saw his left eye when she saw him walking out of the lake, after she played her violin. “Your eyes, Kage..it’s the same as before” she says while looking at them. She wonders if he really is okay and why his eyes change to that color. Mist moves her hand slowly up near his face but stops for a moment then moves it on his face, on his cheek still with a tiny blush on her face, she didn't know what else to say at the moment or what she was really doing, so she stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kage
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Sat May 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Kage notices that Mist was blushing a bit like him, hearing her saying yes to her taking some blood from him made him a bit happy that he could help her. He didn't notice that his eyes were shifting color until he couldn't see anything behind Mist. Kage was used to it, yet hearing Mist say that they were same as before it didn't bother him that much. She slowly moves her hand near his face, first stopping then touching him on his cheek.*Don't worry. I'm used to them...* He smiles, trying to hide his blush. *They start to hurt later. But living with it for a long time, kinda getting easier by the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mist
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Sun May 22, 2011 1:25 am

Mist continues to look at his eyes while hearing him saying, he’s used to it and not to worry and that it also hurts a bit but he’s used to it, growing up with it. Still with a bit of a blush on her face, she moves her hand slowly off his cheek seeing that he still blushing as well. She wonders if that made him felt weird but didn’t ask. And moves her hand on his hand that’s still holding her chin, looking at him. Slowly moving his hand down she looks at the ground for a moment then looks back at him, she looks at her hand still seeing she’s holding his hand and lets it go.”Sorry...so you wanna go somewhere else?” she ask him, wondering if he wanna go with her somewhere and they can catch up more on stuff and hang out some more as well and maybe get something to eat as well. Mist walks a bit away to picks up her stuff, her art book also her violin case as well then walks back to where Kage is and looks at him with a bit of a smile, still with a bit of a blush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kage
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Sun May 22, 2011 1:52 am

Mist moves his hand down, from her chin, yet she continued to hold his hand. He smiles, hearing her apologize for it, to him she didn't have to apologize. Still his look was fixed on Mist's eyes, Mist asks him if he wanted to go somewhere else. Kage could only smile, how could he refuse, it was a good idea, so they could catch up. A lot of things have happened since they last saw each other, Kage remembering that last day all to well... With a slight blush on his face, he tries to see Mist yet he couldn't see her as she went to get her stuff. Yet he could hear her picking up the thing, Mist finally gets back in front of Kage, noticing that she was blushing a bit he could only smile. *Sure.* Answering the question in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mist
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Sun May 22, 2011 10:58 am

After saying those things to Kage and after getting her stuff off the ground then walking back to Kage, she sees him smiling more and said sure, in a soft tone. Mist smiled a bit back then thinks for a moment where they should go, she thought it be fun going somewhere’s new and not crowed as she can’t stand crowed places with much peoples In them or loud places. She takes another look around the lake then at the sky at the clouds moving by, watching them for a moment. They could go to get something to eat or just walk around a bit to other places. Mist looks back to Kage. “So..wanna go somewhere to eat or we can walk a bit around to another place.” She says wondering if he does or not. She looks at his eyes again still wondering a bit about them but still feel she shouldn’t bother him about them."Resting may be a good idea."she also says being a bit tired and wouldn't mind sitting somewhere that's quiet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kage
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Sun May 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Kage tries to look at Mist yet he couldn't see her, he could notice that she was thinking of where they would go. He could see that Mist wasn't the kind of person that likes crowded places. As she looks back at him he looks up at the sky. Asking him if he wanted to go somewhere to eat or walk a bit around another place. The second offer was a bit better, since Kage doesn't eat. Starting to think he could notice Mist thinking about his eyes, it didn't bother him. After a couple of seconds she offered another thing, resting. To him that was a good idea, noticing that Mist was a bit tired. *We could go somewhere to rest.* He moves his look back at Mist, still not seeing anything, he could only see her red eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mist
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Sun May 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Mist looks away feeling it's rude to keep looking at his eyes and so she looks at the ground for a moment thinking for a bit, resting does sound like a better idea for both her and Kage and nods to it but than she thinks about where would be a good place to relax with hardly not that much peoples and not that loud either. The place that they're at now seem okay and to be at so she wouldn't mind being here but on the other hand she wanna go to another place to rest so still thinking she tilts her head a bit and looks at the sky again for a moment, still enjoying the clouds and the nice breeze blowing by, blowing her red hair a bit than she looks around the area, at the lake."Hm..well lets go, i think i may know this other place to relax at."she says in a soft tone, not to sure which place but she thinks about one looking back at Kage.

{We should post in another place..which i find, oh and mind putting in your post that Mist and Kage left~}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kage
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   Mon May 23, 2011 12:02 am

Kage could see that Mist wanted to go to another place, witch didn't bother him at all. As she moves her look at the ground Kage couldn't see her. Mist was probably thinking of something, Kage though as he closed his eyes, trying to make his eyes change color. He couldn't put them back to brown, he knew that already, yet he could make his right eye change to orange color, yet there was one problem. It would hurt as hell. Not having any choice he changes his right eye to orange, already feeling pain in it, giving him back his sight on the right eye. Noticing the wind blowing he opens his eyes seeing Mist's hair dance in the wind a bit. That made him smile. As Mist's speaks about going to a place that she may know Kage with a smile on his face hidding the pain. *Okay, let's go.* Mist looks back at Kage, that made him hide the pain a lot better. Kage and Mist walked away from the lake.

|Kage and Mist left the topic|
{Sure no problem}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lake   

Back to top Go down

A Lake
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16