Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Share | 

Food Stands

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
40/9999  (40/9999)
TP:
20/999  (20/999)
EXP:
40/100  (40/100)

PostSubject: Food Stands   Wed May 12, 2010 9:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Food Stands, complete with tables and chairs to sit and eat and restrooms.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampireacademy.forum-motion.com

AuthorMessage
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Auna smiles nervously.
"It was probably the lake i had visited"
Coming up with a lie was not easy...She thought inside.
"I-I wanted to capture the waves and the ripples in the water. Not to mention the different shades of blue"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Akira went completely silent both mentally as well as physically. He tilted his head just a tiny bit, Akira wasn't sure if that was the real case but he didn't want to pressure her so he just decided to nod and give a fake smile. "I see." replied Akira for he looked down to his white tennis shoes as well as his grayish white jeans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Auna smiles wearily as she relaxes again. The silence didn't bother her but she didn't want to say anything after a sudden lie like that. Her consience is going to bug her for the rest of the day, she just knows it.
"What about you? What inspired you to choose art?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Akira looked upward as he bit his lips some what softly and then looking Auna he decided to tell the truth because it was best to do so. "In all honesty, I believe I choose art cause it helped me feel better about myself. I'm using it to fill something inside me that is empty." replies Akira as he glanced to Auna for that was the truth, even though there was much to it but it was best to not say it due to him still having to understand it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Auna looks to him curiously, wondering if she should ask about the emptiness he feels inside.
"Um..."
She hesitates, not wanting to dig in too far.
"What exactly..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Akira frowns some what cautious. "I feel empty all cause I was treated differently when I was a little kid, a lot of people didn't like me thanks to my behavior. I even got into many fights and so I turned to art to ease it a bit" Akira wasn't sure if that was the cause but it felt right, he was hated by other kids and even by some parents. Akira just shrugged as he smirked not really taking it as being serious but more so like a prank or joke, even though he felt bad and decided to hide his feelings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:15 pm

Auna blinks and smiles softly.
"You? Being hated? There's no way. Your really sweet to others, why would anyone hate you? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Akira laughs lightly. "I'm not sure, they just hated me." He wasn't sure why people hated him but he didn't really care, Akira looked to his bag and couldn't help but think that this school was better than when he was home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Auna chuckles.
"Well, I definatly don't hate you.Your very nice and you care about others. Thats a rare but good quality in a person."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:40 pm

((leaves topic))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:09 am

Akira lightly laughs kind of touched by what she had said and decided to pack up his belongings while smiling. Akira stretched and looked in the direction of the school and began to wonder what he could do. Akira guessed he could go to his dorm. Could he, Akira guessed he could and walks away with his bag on his side and his arms behind his head.

{Leaves Topic}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aruto Kirahimo
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Aruto walks in distractedly staring up at the sky, and the different clouds.
It wasn't too soon untill he tripped over a roud table and fell down onto the floor, taking the table with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:12 pm

Akira happened to walk up at the time and jumped running over. "Oi, {Hey,} are you alright!" Akira is beside the boy looking down at him with a concerned expression upon his features. He guessed he was alright, Akira wasn't sure but he looked to him blinking every now and then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aruto Kirahimo
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:17 pm

Aruto sits up, rubbing his head, he checks his hands then his legs and feels his head then blinks to the boy.
"...All good!"
He says with a grin as he stands up immediatly.
"I just blacked out for a minute there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:20 pm

Akira sighed with his eyes closed. "A minute huh it looked like more like 2 maybe 3?" Akira lightly looks to him and he guessed he was near his age but seeing demons and what not here he betted that he was maybe a lot older than him. Akira couldn't help but blink once and again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aruto Kirahimo
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:28 pm

Aruto stretched as he glances up to the sky then back to the boy.
"Well, probably..."
He looks to the knocked over table and waves his hands frantically then picks up it only to have the umbrella thing pop out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amunet
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:31 pm

ATTENTION!! You are not to be RP-ing if your application is not finished or hasnt been accepted. Which in your case, Aruto, yours has not been finished or accepted. So I am sorry to say but you shall have to put your posting to a halt until you have finished and been accepted.

亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Akira blinks blankly and he shrugs with a smirk. "I see." Akira glanced to the side, he then looked to the boy and curiously tilted his head before rubbing the back of his head. "Uh, my name is Akira Hotaka. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Akira walked into the food stands as he walks around the tables with his eyes fixed on the design of each. He made his fingers into a square and he measured them out amused, Akira was putting together his dream home when he finally leaves here and start his life on his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Akira was so engrossed with what he was doing he tripped and fell which caused him to silently curse and hold his wounds which were scars now but he was still worried that they would open up again. "Nande watashi ka? {Why me?}" Akira didn't feel anything wet where his wounds were but he felt well stupid for not paying attention to his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Akira chucked a chair across the stands, or not really threw it but pushed it across the hard floor of the stands. He groaned out as he rubbed the back of his head, Akira was saying this in a quite hushed tone. "Why am I here again, oh yeah because my parents didn't understand my other side. It is already hard to make friends here, Masa is my only true friend and now I'm not at all pleased due to the fact I have scars and everyone here hates me. Which isn't new. Why me though, why do I have to be here letting these people rule over me. Oh, it is because I am human and I'm not really special since I am not a demon of any kind!" Akira ruffled his hair as he groaned quite pissed off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:54 am

Akira laughs lightly at himself for how stupid he sounded. He guessed that been hated by all the super natural beings placed him in a bad situation, Akira also knew that if this keeps up he will lose his mind. Akira shook his head some what, for he doubted it would go that far then again he didn't really know since he didn't believe that first attack was well on purpose.

Unless however it was on purpose because he is hated. Akira sighed for his goals and dreams were gone for the time being. All he wanted to do was hang with friends that actaully like him and his personality along with liking all his flaws. Akira also wanted to find someone to call his own, and since he was Bi it shouldn't be to hard. Not. It was hard, since he is still single and hasn't been with anyone besides Masa and that one girl at the balcony along with a girl he thought was perfect for him but he had lost touch with her and now he is more lost. Akira didn't know what to do as he leans against one of the tables and bit the inside of his lip. Boy, what a hectic day Akira had placed himself in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Akito travels a bit kind of not knowing where he's going, hardly not knowing anywhere or anyone since he has arrive here, he's been on his own which is always how it is to him.He didn't even wanna be here in the first place but no it wasn't up to him, it was his parents who he knows doesn't care about him, what other reason they could have to send him in a place with others, which they know he can't stand much of the time."I don't really give a damn about them"

Akito thinks to himself some more and sighs a bit as his stomach growls a bit which reminds him he haven't ate anything for a while. He looks around with thoughts on where would they sell food around here then notice he's nearby a food stand so he walks closer up to it and stops seeing a male there who seems down to him or something like that. Akito stood quiet for a moment still looking at him, he's the first person he have meet since arriving here besides just normal other peoples he pass by along the way here."Seems i'm not alone here"He says out loud, mostly for the other male to hear as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:15 pm

Akira jumps and looks to the other boy and he blinks once before tilting his head. "Seems that way. What brings you here?" Akira adjusts his bag and reaches into it still looking to the boy who happened to come here for maybe solitude. Akira pulled out a small box lunch as he had guessed the boy was hungry but he wasn't sure. "Then again you don't have to answer that. You want half of my lunch?" Akira ask this politely while smiling just a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akito
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Akito seems to have surpise the other male seeing the other male looking at him, then takes out a box lunch, asking if he wants half of his lunch or not.He tilt his head a bit looking at the box lunch wondering what food he has, he walks a bit closer and sits down in one of the seats."What you have?"He asks him then to the other thing he said to Akito made him shrugs a bit, as to thinking back to what he was just thinking before coming here."And to the other question, i was force here that's all i tell you"He says not wanting to really talk about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   

Back to top Go down

Food Stands
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next