Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Share | 

Food Stands

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
40/9999  (40/9999)
TP:
20/999  (20/999)
EXP:
40/100  (40/100)

PostSubject: Food Stands   Wed May 12, 2010 9:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Food Stands, complete with tables and chairs to sit and eat and restrooms.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampireacademy.forum-motion.com

AuthorMessage
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Akira sits down infront of his bag and he tilts his head after finishing the last bite of his treat. He looked upward in thought with his arms crossed, Akira looked down to Auna and then down to her cat and blinks silently. "Hai. It is kinda of nice here." Akira looks to his bag and picks it up placing it in his lap and looks to Auna lightly. "So Auna-chan, you like animals?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Auna nods smiling, she was a shape shifter and her favorite thing to turn into were animals obviously.
The cat perks its ears and watches him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Akira smiles for he wished he could say he loves all animals. He hated monkeys for they just scared him, Akira didn't want to remember the time where one escaped its cage at the Zoo and it attacked him. Akira shivered lightly and decided to just ignore it as he looked to the cat and smiled to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:25 pm

Auna tilts her head as she sees him shiver but dosen't question it.
"So how are you, Akira-san?"
The cat stares at the boy then to he ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Akira blinks fastly and he laughs leaning in a bit to where his arms were on the table. "I'm good, better than I could be I believe. How about you Auna-chan?" Akira looked to her with a calm yet friendly expression. He really wanted to know how she was feeling, Akira always wanted his friends to feel good cause if they didn't then he wouldn't feel good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Auna waves a hand.
"Oh its going alright. Though i wonder when schoolshall start?"
The cat stretches and rolls over into the sun and out of the shade where it takes a sun bath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:37 pm

Akira shrugs at her question. He honestly didn't care if school starts, Akira being the loner he was, was never good in situations of which him and other students would have to work together but if it was for a good grade he just may swallow that pride of his. "Shirimasen. {I don't know}, Maybe it will open up soon when more students show up?" Akira places his head on his right hand's palm and he looks to Auna some what interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Auna nods and looks to the direction that the school was in. She would rather stay at home to train insead of learn other things....but what would they learn. As she thought about this, she bacma elost in though and forgot everything around her. The cat stayed in the sun and meoed once as he rolled over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Akira blinked and tilted his head silently. He glanced over to the cat, Akira snickered a bit at the sight of it. Akira found that cats were funny in how they act and what they do in the sun. Akira looked back to Auna and raised a eyebrow going silently.

(Sayonara! I have to go now. Gomen!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Auna stared off in the distance, her eyes unfocused as she mourned over the loss of the heavy claymore that used to be in her hands.
The cats purrs quietly, basking in the sun's warmth on this chilly day.
((Aw~ Bye then!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Akira lightly smiles and he looks to his bag silently. He places his hand in the back of his pants pocket, Akira glanced up and then back down toward his phone and looks through his pictures that he had taken and smirks knowing that he was going to make a friend poster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Auna feels the cat go back under the chair and blinks then sweatdrops as she realizes she had gone intoher little dreamland. She looks to Akira and tilts her head.
"Akira-san? Is something wrong?"
She asks, catching his look before the smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Akira looks up and smiles shaking his head. "Hai, nothing is wrong. I'm just planning on what I am going to do. Make a friend poster, I use to make them alot when I was at home with both of my parents" replied Akira in a bit of a happy and yet not so happy tone of voice. He actually didn't believe he was serious, Akira didn't really care for his day was good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Auna looks troubled for him
"But..."
She sighs silently and smiles.
"A friend poster?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Akira nods while putting his hands out wide as if showing how wide the poster would be. It was bigger than him of course but he didn't care, Akira smiled showing the height of it as well being bigger than him. "Its this long and then this high. It will be personally made by me of course. In one section it will say when we first met and then the other saying how we are friends. Its goofy I know but its something I like to make" replies Akira as he rubs the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Auna smiles and laughs slightly at the size.
"No No, its actually very creative, your a big thinker, Akira-san"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Akira smiles faintly with his blueish gray eyes closed. "Anata wa totemo shinsetsu desu! {You're very kind!}, Auna-chan" He lightly chuckles as he points to himself some what amused, Akira was being honest. "Even though I have to sadly admit I'm not a good artist, but I try my hardest!" says Akira with a hint of honesty and at the same time he was laughing at himself and was a bit joking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Auna smiles softly.
"The only way you can get better is practice right? No artist is bad, they just have a different way of drawings things just like people of different perspective of things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Akira nods some what understanding her and he nervously laughs some what weakly. "Hai, I like drawing at times but other times it is just a hassle." He ment that as he narrowed his eyes, Akira never liked it when he messed up on simple drawings. Akira sighs and closes his eyes as he grins some what greatly. "Then again its better than not doing anything I guess?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Auna nods.
"Hai"
She pats his head.
"It does get frustrating at times, but art is always beautiful"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:33 pm

Akira has dots for eyes as Auna pats his head, he couldn't help but wonder why she was patting his head. Akira didn't really mind it as he snickered. "Hai, art is beautiful just like simple mountains covered in snow and flower fields!" Akira couldn't help but touch his hair when Auna gets done patting his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Auna smiles and nods.
"Yes."
She looks up to the sky and remembers a painting that she saw, it was beautiful but was too expensive for her to buy and she wouldn't dare ask her uncle. It could of bankrupt him...She sighs softly, still keeping a smile. Not all art can be bought, sometimes the best art is the ones you rarely see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:40 pm

Akira places his skin of his thumb to his lips as he thinks. Why did he love art so much, is it cause of his up bringing? He wasn't to sure, Akira never was sure about these kind of things but growing up with both rich parents who both worked in high positions of real estate made him admire art work as well as friends even though he was limited to who those friends would be do to his parents constant teachings.

"Oi Auna-chan, what made you love art?" asked Akira for he was curious not only that but he wanted to know why art was so important. His eyes were fixed on the sky, Akira's thoughts racing due to him thinking about art. He found a connection to art when he was a small child, Akira guessed it filled a open void in his quest to finding peace in his life. Akira wasn't sure and so he was going to forget about it, at least for the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Auna Yakiro
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Auna blinks at the question and fidgets with her sleeve.
"Well,..."
It was after her parents went missing and her uncle had fully adopted her when she came to love art. Her uncle's house was full of art and she loved to draw expressions on people's faces. But the main reason she drew was so that she could draw her pain of her parents which still reflected inside of her.
"I think it was..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
亮 穂高
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Akira looked to her now for he was some what curious and at the same time worried for she was having a hard time trying to tell him. He guessed he asked something to personal, Akira wasn't sure but as he sat there listening to Auna he couldn't help but get a little bit concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food Stands   

Back to top Go down

Food Stands
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next