Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Share | 

Kizuato's House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Kizuato's House   Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Kizuato's House   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:33 pm

†...
Don walks up and glances behind him before walking onto the porch and looked to Evangeline silently. His golden eyes were still soft and his tail wagged from time to time for his day was still good and he couldn't complain after all he wasn't alone this time.
†...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kizuato's House   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Evangeline came up behind Don, her eyes widened in amazement. She had never seen a home like this before. "Woah. Your home is very nice."She commented him on his home and smiled. Evangeline couldn't wait to see the inside and all of the rooms inside of it. At this moment, she felt rather excited.

†Don Kizuato†
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Kizuato's House   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:45 pm

†...
Don smirks a little as he entered his house, he looked back and smirked. "Make yourself at home I suppose?" Don felt happy for some strange reason but he didn't seem to care after all he didn't want anything to ruin his perfect day.
†...

(I have to go now. Sorry. lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kizuato's House   Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Evangeline grabbed his hand and started running up the sidewalk and up the stairs onto the porch of his home. "Come on, silly. i'm rather cold. I hate the cold sometimes."She said softly and in a happy tone as well as with a smile upod her face. Evangeline openedd the door and walked in, pulling Don with her. Evangeline was rather happy today, and she knew exactly why. When she looked around his home, her eyes widened with amazement even more than before.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kizuato's House   

Back to top Go down

Kizuato's House
Page 1 of 1