Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Share | 

Flower Field

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
40/9999  (40/9999)
TP:
20/999  (20/999)
EXP:
40/100  (40/100)

PostSubject: Flower Field   Wed May 12, 2010 9:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

A large field filled with all types of flowers and tree's. Please Respect

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampireacademy.forum-motion.com

AuthorMessage
AiyanaUstinoquisi
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Aiyana was asleep in a patch of flowers, unaware of the world around her. Luckily the M'Laniri had already paid their debt to the Hunters this month, so if one found her, they could not kill her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Ren managed to keep checking the flowers he was surrounded by until the moment he felt absolutely warn. Taking a breath, he sighed and lain in the flowers. "Where has Fable gone I wonder? My brother....I hope you're save."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AiyanaUstinoquisi
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Aiyana woke, hearing the voice, and staid still just in case it was something that could still kill her. She sighed, and said, "If you're going to kill me... now is the best time to do it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:45 pm

Ren froze in the field. Allowing the air to whip around the field, looking for the strange voice. He arose from his spot, standing and looking around. "Kill you? Whatever makes you think that?" Taking a quiet step forward he sniffed the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AiyanaUstinoquisi
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:48 pm

Aiyana stood up, her long hair going nearly to her thighs, and her midsection bubbling out slightly, she said, "I dunno... not feeling my best today, sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Ren had turned to the words that the girl spoke. He saw the priceless beauty that stood a few yards from him. " that isn't healthy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:19 pm

(Ren has left this post)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:40 pm

After having been abandoned, as it seemed she had been, Josephine had taken an hour or so to wander the nearby areas. Her feet ached in the highheels she wore, but she never made a sound of complaint; she hardly made any sound at all. In the midst of her searching, she had almost literally stumbled upopn a beautiful field, beset with emerald grass and speckled with lurid wildflowers. Her ears perked up, and her sky blue eyes sparkled at the sight, her tail twitching in delight. Wading into the grass, she had inhaled the intoxicating scent of the floral matter, exhaling with a sigh and a delighted smile.
It's beautiful here, she thought, sitting down in the midst of the flowers and smoothing out her dress.
Cleaned through her own ministrations, and dried by the sun, her uniform was once again in pristine condition. She unlaced her shoes with care, peeling her thigh-highs slowly down her legs and folding them neatly to the side with her headdress and shoes. Though her master would have snapped for such undressing without permission, and in what he would have considered public, as well, she gave no thought to this. What she did, she did out of instinct and comfort, and, for once, it felt...nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karasu Nacht
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Karasu Nacht walks along the border of the field with his staff in hand, after taking in the silence he picks up some sound and looks in the direction of the noise. Karasu Nacht remembered this being a breathing pattern of a live humn being of some sorts. Karasu Nacht walked a little closer and then he stopped picking up the different smells of the flowers and all he could do was smile as he leans a bit on his staff. Karasu Nacht picked up the breathing patterns again and couldn't help but ask. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:51 pm

"Oh, I don't know," she couldn't help replying with a laugh, without turning to look to see who was asking her name. "Just a stray cat. Who's there?"
With the sun splayed out across the field, she purred softly under her breath and stretched out to pick a sweet-smelling lily that was planted nearby. Her hair shimmered under the sunlight as she moved, only a little frizzy from the previous rain; a few stray locks fell into her eyes. Brushing her fingers through her bangs to comb back her hair, she looked over her shoulder with curious blue eyes to see who it was, in fact, who had called her. Standing some way down the field, she saw a tall man with long, raven colored hair. He seemed to be dressed in a formal kimono, and his eyes were closed, which only piqued her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karasu Nacht
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Karasu Nacht smiled softly as he nods in the direction of the what he guessed was a women. "I'm Karasu Nacht, its a pleasure to meet you miss" Karasu Nacht brought his staff up and placed it down as he took a few more steps before stopping placing his staff back down as he leans on it as he tilts his head curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:01 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, sir," she said kindly, turning gracefully about to face him. "my name is Josephine Ambrose."
Her tail could not help but twitch in curiosity of why he kept his eyes closed, and she reached with one hand to still it. She knew that her staring and obvious focus on this fact were, perhaps, a bit rude, but if his eyes were closed, he could not see, no? Pinning her tail with the one hand, then, she absently stroked the petals of her flower with the thumb of the other. They were velvety under her touch, and somewhat slick, leaving a coating of pollen on her fingers. She frowned and made a note to clean it off as soon as she could, but, for the moment, left it alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karasu Nacht
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Karasu Nacht smiled lightly as he heard her name and he looked in the direction of his staff. "Nice to meet you Josephine. Enjoying the flowers hm?" Karasu Nacht couldn't help but smell the flowers around his feet, he liked flowers and he looked back up toward Josephine's direction as he listened to what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:21 pm

{{>~< Sorry for the short, delayed post. I lost my first one.}}

She nodded in response to his question, then lifted the flower to her nose and inhaled its scent. Sneezing from the sudden intake of pollen, she flushed a little, and covered her embarrassment with a laugh. In her distraction, she had forgotten that he could not see her nod when his eyes were closed, and so she repeated her affirmation out loud.
"Yes, I am," she answered softly. "It's...rare that I've gotten to in the past."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karasu Nacht
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Karasu Nacht smiled kindly to her. "I see." Karasu Nacht couldn't see the flowers or her but he was picturing what they looked like. Karasu Nacht tilts his head to the side not at all minded by his hair falling to the side when he does so. "I like flowers to but only the smell of them. I really can't tell what color each flower is but I know they are all beautiful as well as other people."

(^^ Its alright.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:49 pm

{{I'm also as easily distracted as my character...}}

"If it's not too rude to ask," she said politely, "but are you blind?"
At length, she had put together the pieces of a puzzle, and felt silly for not having realized it earlier. The best she could hope for now was that she had not offended him by asking it. Something, a small meter inside of her, ticked towards a warning that she might be scolded, and yet, within her newfound freedom, and of his own intense “training,” she felt no need to be accountable to anyone other than her master; and then, without him, only to herself.
Lowering her flower down, she set it in her lap, and took up her spray bottle. She sprayed a small amount of the solution on her pollen-covered fingers and rubbed gently to remove it, watching with satisfaction as it washed away. It was not her intention to get distracted, but as she was inclined to do, she did. As the water dripped down her thumb, she licked it up in her habitual feline way, making a face for only a second at the bitter taste of pollen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karasu Nacht
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Karasu Nacht smiled to her not at all offeneded. "Yes, I've been blind since I was bored. Oh, it is not rude either." Karasu Nacht listened to the wind and the far off distances of birds and that made his expression softer. Karasu Nacht was use to people asking that he is blind, it really didn't bother him much anymore. Karasu Nacht looked up lightly to Josephine's face and he placed the staff in his right hand as he leans on it silently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 pm

"Blind when you were born...," she whispered, almost as if said to herself.
As she closed her own eyes, listening to the wind as it swam through the field. Sweet scents of flowers and wild grass tantilized her nose, but through a fog of grey, as if her sense of smell was affected by the ambiguous memories washing over her. Grey, cold, and blurry, she could hardly recall the first few hours of her life, watching the mountainous black shapes in her vision fluctuate. Like waking herself from a nightmare, she shook her head and opened her eyes with a slightly sharper intake of breath, as if she had surfaced from a pool of water, though quieter.
Ever since I woke up here, I keep recalling those first few hours, she thought curiously, I wonder why...Perhaps because those, as well as these, were the first and only times in which I had been without my master...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karasu Nacht
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Karasu Nacht placed his left hand through his hair as he kept his attention on Josephine. Since his travels he hasn't really seen many people which are some what having a hard time with well things that were personal, Karasu Nacht just shrugged as he placed his hand back down to his side. "Yes, I've been blind for as long as I can remember"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:48 pm

"I can't imagine that," she said slowly. "You've never had the opportunity to see any other living creature?"
How sad,
she would have said aloud, had she not observed that pity was often disliked by others.
A butterfly, floating on the wind, flitted by her face. It was a brilliant blue with dark black markings along its wings. Her tail twitched free of her hand, then, as she reached up to bat playfully at it. It did not flutter away, but merely floated back, as if it had no control over where it would go. She smiled quietly and swatted at it again, though without any intention of harming the creature.
Pretty, but stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karasu Nacht
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Karasu Nacht chuckles lowly as he heard what she had said. Silently hearing the noise she was making, Karasu Nacht didn't know what to say as he continued to listen. "I've grown use to it. So, tell me. How are you, Josephine?" Karasu Nacht wanted to know how she was feeling and couldn't help but smirk a small bit as he placed both hands on his staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:22 pm

"For what has recently happened, I'm surprisingly well. And yourself, Sir?" she asked, falling onto her back as she reached too far overhead for the butterfly.
She fell back with a startled mew, gasping silently as her back hit the ground. With a wince, she sat back up, sticking her tongue out at the butterfly, and rubbed her spine as it throbbed dully. Stretching languidly besides the ache, she shook her head and rubbed er ears to get the dirt off of them.
"You seem quite a cheerful person."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karasu Nacht
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Karasu Nacht chuckles lightly amused. "I try to be a cheerful person. I'm also glad your day is fine and well, Josephine" Karasu Nacht looked down to the floor and sat down on his knees in a simple sitting on his knees position. Karasu Nacht listened to what Josephine was doing as he smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:45 pm

"Do you know much about this place?" she asked as she brought her atttention back to him.
Pawing at her ears and rubbing her face like a feline in cleaning, she nevertheless kept her eyes focused on her latest companion. With only the slightest more interest in him, she tilted her head to the side and inspected him a bit more closely. He was tall, unfortunately, but who wasn't when it came to her? His hair was almost as long as hers, if not longer still, and of the deepest coal black. He possessed broad shoulders and strong features, and she could tell that, if he were not a particularly good fighter, he might have been at one point in time or another. Her particularly favorite thing about him was that he seemed very neat and well-kept; there was no dirt on his clothes, and his hair was neatly combed, his face cleanly washed and shaven.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karasu Nacht
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Karasu Nacht shook his head a bit as he placed his staff where he kept his sword. Placing it in the obi belt with his sword, Karasu Nacht decided to answer her question for he thought it rude in not replying to her. "Sadly to say, I do not know much of this place. But what can I say its perfect if you like flowers. Am I right?" Karasu Nacht chuckled silently as he looked up lightly to Josephine's direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower Field   

Back to top Go down

Flower Field
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next