Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Share | 

Moonpool Island

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
40/9999  (40/9999)
TP:
20/999  (20/999)
EXP:
40/100  (40/100)

PostSubject: Moonpool Island   Thu May 13, 2010 8:11 am

First topic message reminder :

An island a little ways out to sea, when you wander around on the island you will find that there is a "pool" that is lit up at night by the moon when it rises to its full extent.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampireacademy.forum-motion.com

AuthorMessage
River Malone
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:51 pm

River sighed, having lost the scent of the human she was tracking. She didn't know where he went, but she had a clue. She went toward the Moonpool, and caught the scent again. She was twice as fast as the men she had seen and eaten along the way, so she found him pretty fast.
His eyes were caught on the female bathing, and though she was hunting, she had to admit the woman was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amunet
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Amunet remained calm, not startled a bit. She turned and seen a man behind her in the water, just staring at her. "Ah. Is there something here that strikes your fancy, Human?" Amunet asked the human, looking up and spotting another being along with catching the scent of them both. "I see you were being followed. Why?" She asked curiously, moving closer to the human man with a large grin placed over her lips as her fangs gave a slight shine.

Grana Wolfe
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:07 pm

"Well a naked beautiful women in a lake with no one around, alot of things are striking my fancy right about now."
Grana said looking at Amunet. He noticed her fangs were showing a bit. Grana didnt hesitate he's seen plenty of vamps crusniks, he's killed plenty of vamps and crusniks.

"Yes I was being follows but thats not important. The important thing is I lost them for now, so before I get you invloved. I should be heading out." Grana said swimming right by Amunet.

"Damn your lucky I would have hit on you, and probably got slapped in the face. But today is not a good day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
River Malone
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 pm

River slid her way into the pool, not making a sound as she got up beside the boy. She looked at the Crusnik, and said, "My prey." In a really dark voice. She shifted then, her eyes black, as well as her skin. Add in a mouthful of fangs, hands with three inch claws, and a tail, and you have a weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amunet
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Amunet grabbed onto the human man and pulled him back, looking like a blur in the process. "Leaving so soon? but we have only just met." Amunet told the man, with her arms around his body and his back pressed up against her body. Amunet leaned in just a tad so that her cold lips were right next to the man's neck. Amunet flicked her eyes to the girl in front of them and made her grin that was placed on her lips, widen. "Do you plan on taking him from me?" She asked, her voice now shifting to her original Egyptian sound and her fangs growing larger but not too much.

Grana Wolfe
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 pm

"Wooaaah woah, as sexy as you are with those fangs I really gotta keep it moving. So we can save this for another time..." Grana began to say, but another girl appeared. He sighed deeply.

And im just a human, son a bitch. Well ive been in situations like these before.

Grana looked at the other girl. "A sexy crusnick minus the fangs, and the claws and the tail. And a sexy vampire minus...nothing. Isnt it me lucky day." Grana said in a cheery tone, but anyone could tell he was being sarcastic. He instantly got serious after that.

"Listen I just wanna keep it moving alright, I dont have all night." Grana's heart started to beat faster, but he wasnt activating his gift just preparing. He wasnt going to get ot of this without a fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amunet
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Amunet's grin grew juat a tad bit bigger as she moved herself and the human man away even further from the other woman. "Well you have nothing else better to do than be with me tonight. And I know, that I will not let anything harm you, nor will I let you out of my sight. So do not try to run from me." She told him with a whisper into his ear. Amunet's whisper was quite seductive and smooth with the added Egyptian voice.

Grana Wolfe
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:14 pm

"Hmmm I could ask why are taking such interest me, but it doesnt matter. I dont know if you intend on bitting me or killing me. But it wont be that easy. But this girl here by the look of her, she wants to eat me alive. So when she's done and dealt with you can do whatever you please."

Grana wanted to move from his position being in water when facing a crusnick is a bad idea. But he stayed in place, for now. "You know you have a very seductive voice, and I never got your name?" Grana asked Amunet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amunet
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Amunet continued to move away from the other woman with the human, watching the woman with her green eyes and speaking to Grana. "My name is Amunet. And what might your name be? I would hate to just call you, human." She said, loosening her grip around him, planning to test him. Amunet has no interest in biting him and drinking his blood, though she has never had human blood. "And just for you to know, I have no interest in biting you for your blood, unless you would want me to. You just look like a man who would love the feeling." Amunet told him in another whisper to his ear.

Grana Wolfe
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:33 pm

"Would I love the feeling? I dont know, I always say dont knock it till u try it. But that doesnt imply I want to." Grana said. He felt her grip loosen on him and he started to move more freely.

From the sound of her tone, she seems interested and she's naked right now. She doesnt mean any harm, so she says. I dont trust her just yet. But still gotta use what i got.

"You seem like the type of girl who likes to do bite though. Oh just call me Grana."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amunet
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:39 pm

"I do have a fancy of biting people, but that does not always mean taking their blood. And besides, I only take vampire's blood. Though I have yet to have any other type of blood."Amunet told him as she completely let him go but kept her body against his, waiting to see what he will do or thinks he will do next. Amunet is much faster and stronger than him, though she would not use her strengths against him for no reason.

Grana Wolfe
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Grana felt better when he was let go completely. Still edgy around Amunet though, and the one trying to kill him. He used this to turn around and look at Amunet face, he never really got a good look at it. He looked at her and grinned, "Preeeettyyyy. Oh the things I would do to you." Grana said smirking, he was kind of rude sometimes even in life or death situations.
He turned back around facing the other girl.
"So what do intend to do with her?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amunet
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Amunet moved in front of Grana, standing sideways. "I intend on keeping her away from you. I believe, she is the one who intends on eating you for her next meal. Which would be something that I would not allow. I want you all to myself, but not to eat." Amunet told him, turning her look from the girl to Grana. "So whether you move to a different area or not, I will be there either in the open, or hidden, at least until you are out of danger." Amunet stated.

Grana Wolfe
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:04 pm

Grana felt frustrated, he didnt like the idea of people fighting for him espiacally a girl. If he had to fight he would do it on his own, even if it meant death.
"Wait wait wait wait wait wait...wait. Im not letting you fight her, for me. Thats just not happening. So you can go back to bathing yourself. While I...kick her ass. Agreed. Good."

Grana said puting his hand on her shoulder, and going past her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amunet
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:09 pm

Amunet did not like what he had just said which made her kind of angry. She instantly grabbed his hand with one of her hands and his arm with the other hand, and she pulled him back, it was not very hard for her to do at all. "Don't do that Grana." She told him, pulling him back against her again, only this time is was not his back that was pressed against her skin, it was his chest. "I do not want you to do that." Amunet told him softly.

Grana Wolfe
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:23 pm

"If this is the way your gonna be about it, then Im sorry were just not gonna work out." Grana said grinning, his heart was pounding.

His blood flow was increased, and everything seemed slower.
Amunet had him again, but this time they were face to face. He grabbed the arm holding him, with his left and started to move it surprisngly untill he was free. He was only gonna be free for a second. He used that second to swim deeper in the lake to ground level, he pressured his feet and released sending him high into the air. He was back on the cliff, with pulse still activated he bursted through the forest, much faster then a human. Running about 40 mph through the trees. His heart beat came back to normal and so did his speed, he knew he wasnt safe. But atleast he got far, just not far enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amunet
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Amunet grinned and got dressed rather quickly, again looking like a blur. "You are not getting away from me that easily." Amunet said quietly, and with that, she had vanished. Where she appeared was up on top of the cliff, looking in the direction of where Grana had run off to. Amunet inhaled and caught his scent then ran off quickly like lightning, like a blur, towards Grana.

Grana Wolfe
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Grana shook his head. "Damn Crusnicks they so much of a bitch to deal with. I need my weapon, back they way I am now is not enough. Im not even gonna play this game." Grana stopped running knowing it was useless in the end, he would only get away from her if he could keep pulse active all the time, which he cant.

He sat down leaning on a tree, and took out a cigarette. He lighted it and waited for Amunet to get near him, which would literaly be any second. But he was prepared to kill her or perhaps die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amunet
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Amunet stopped, now standing in front of him, looking at him with a slightly saddened look on her face. "Why did you run? Are you scared? Is that it?" Amunet asked, kind of becoming angry again. Her eyes were wide and very much dilated and along with dark. "Whatever you plan to do to me right now, you had better do it before one of those men come after you again. Another batch of them are getting rather close."Amunet stated, still looking at him, her arms to her sides and her fangs hidden behind her lips. So other than her eyes, she looked rather normal.

Grana Wolfe
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:58 pm

Grana tossed away his ciggarette, and stood up slowly. He looked at her unamused.

"No not scared, annoyed maybe cause people have been chasing me all day. I could careless about those men, its you im thinking about. What do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amunet
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Amunet looked away for a moment and then lowered her head and spoke softly. "When I first saw you in the moon pool, I knew that there was something about you, and I knew that I shouldn't let you out of my sight. And I tested you, too what you would do if I had gotten closer to you and even held onto you. But all you did was get away. So, I guess I should just leave you now." Amunet said softly, lifting her head back up and looking at Grana with her normal green eyes.

Grana Wolfe
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Grana sighed, obviously this girl wanted to keep him near. But the only harm in that was he didnt trust her that much. But he thought having her around would be good for him. Grana brushed his han through his hair and thought for a moment.

"You got me smoking, and I hate smoking. I dont trust you as of yet, but other then that. I cant see the harm in being around you for a while. But I fight my own battles ok, even if i die no interuptions."

"Even if you die." A large man in black said, coming from the side. Two others behind him.

Grana looked annoyed. "Ok ok you can help me fight these guys. There demons and strong ones at that, even enough to kill a Crusnick. But thats if you wanna fight." Grana said walking towards the three demons.

"Fellas, you found me." Grana instantly activated pulse and ran towards the one in the middle, he tackled him hard trough a tree. The other two men followed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amunet
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Amunet ran after them all with a sigh and then a slight smile came over her lips. She was glad that Grana changed his mind, and she knew he didnt trust her now, but who knows, maybe he will after a while. Amunet caught up with them all rather quickly and stood next to Grana with her back facing the other men. One of the men laughed and grabbed Amunet from behind and spoke in a deep gruff voice. "Stupid woman, should never have her back to any man." the man had said. Amunet could just laugh even when she plunged her hand into the man's body and ripped out his heart. "Now I think this was funny." Amunet said. The man fell backwards with Amunet still in his arm which broke her free when he hit the ground, soon enough, Amunet jumped up and jolted for the othe man.

Grana Wolfe
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:41 pm

With a quick fist to the heart, Grana killed the man that he tackled stoping his heart. "There will be others Wolfe..." He said before he died.

Grana looked at the demon that Amunet killed. "Quite gruesome isnt she." he said to himself. Then he quickly remembered he needed one of them alive. "Amunet! wait! dont kill him!" he yelled out. Going in her direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amunet
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:51 pm

Amunet was already on the other man's back about to snap his neck. "Why not? These men tried to kill you. Why leave out just this one?" Amunet asked, her hands were placed on his head, wanting so bad to just twist his head quickly to make it break his neck. but instead, she just put him in the sleeper hold, making him go to sleep and dropping to the ground.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonpool Island   

Back to top Go down

Moonpool Island
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next