Vampire Academy

This is a school founded by a family of vampires, they fixed it up and has allowed not only vampires, but other races to join. so WELCOME ALL!!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Don't RP until your character has been approved. Follow the guide lines.
Today's Weather: Sunny; 41°F with a small breeze of cool wind occasionally.
Remember to check the updates often!!!!!

Share | 

Clocktower

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena
Head Admin Level 2
Head Admin Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
40/9999  (40/9999)
TP:
20/999  (20/999)
EXP:
40/100  (40/100)

PostSubject: Clocktower   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

The is the clocktower on the outside of the academy. You may go on the inside or stay on the outside, your choice.

AuthorMessage
Incubus-Valgaav Alamaster
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:43 am

Valgaav blinked with wide eyes and he snickered before stopping his laughing antics. Valgaav placed his black clawed hand on Kida's shoulders and he smiled largely.
"Do that if you think you must, I have to say this though no matter what you do or say your attractive and I may take you on a lovely date sometime. Would you be interested if I was asking you to go out with me right now?"
Valgaav was serious with his words, he continued to smile as the cigar in his mouth dangled just a bit thanks to his lips being lightly open and one of his fangs were holding it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:50 am

Kida blinked, having only gone by his words before. She really thought she was just a fox, an animal who would never gain the attention of others except for hunters who wanted her fur to line their wall or floor. Nonetheless, her curiosity and wonder of this race she had never encountered before led her to agreeing to this 'date'. She herself though had hardly heard of the word date before, thus she didn't really know what happened or how one worked. She figured it was just like any normal time though with a fancy word added to sum it all up. "I believe that I would be." she said, her teal eyes watching his hand then his face carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:57 am

Valgaav's mouth hit the floor or in other words his cigar did. Valgaav laughed softly patting her back with his platnium eyes closed.
"My word, you just made me very happy!"
Valgaav began to think of a perfect spot for a date that Kida may like, he wasn't planning on going out far expensive unless she liked that kind of stuff. Valgaav stomped on the cigar as quickly as he eyes opened a new cigar was placed in his mouth then lighted as he asked curiously as well as taking a few steps back.
"Alright my sweet, Kida. Where would you like to go for I will lead you anywhere!"
Valgaav stopped and laughed for that sounded very corny, he was in a wonderful mood for he had a good looking girl who was going on a good looking date with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:13 am

Kida almost jumped in surprise when he patted her back suddenly while telling her she had just made him happy. 'What is this 'date'? Is it really something that can make people so happy?' she asked herself mentally. She wondered for a second if she should decline actually but the knowledge of how happy he was now stuck and she found herself thinking of a place she would like to go. "The woods. Somewhere there. I haven't seen the woods here yet." she said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:16 am

Valgaav simply smiled showing his fangs as he pushed up his sunglasses and took a hold of Kida's hand quite excitingly.
"You got it!"
Valgaav knew he would have to return here later but seeing that he had a date didn't mind for the time being after all, making a girl happy and enjoy herself was all he wanted to do at the moment and that is what he was going to do. Valgaav was laughing quite loudly as he softly drags Kida with him.

[Left Topic.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
20/100  (20/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:19 am

Kida blinked as she stumbled a bit at first but regained herself as she moved to keep up with him, wondering why he was laughing. As she moved behind him she watched his hand that was holding her's, wondering what she was suppose to do, be cautious or just 'normal'.

[left topic]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Dressed neatly--and dryly, one might add--in the fresh clothes which her new acquaintance Masa Daemon had purchased her at Creek Street, Josephine padded quietly along the street, approaching the clock tower which loomed over the academy. She had spent the day wandering about the area, inspecting its most prominent features, and it was here her search had ended. Comfortable though her new shoes were, she was tired, and so she seated herself in the cool inside of the tower, resting on the steps.
What a magnificent structure, she thought softly to herself, removing her shoes to rub at her feet.
Her ears twitched to each sound, and her tail curled about her waist, fur bristling ever so slightly at the shadows. Light outside was waning, and, unfortunately, the feline with achluophobia had no place to go. Ears drooping, she leaned against the chill railing and sighed under her breath, shutting her eyes. A quiet song lifted from under her lips, only a few words barely audible.
"Why, you're sleeping...? You know I have escaped~ Why, you're sleeping...? You know I've been erased...~"
Her voice trailed off slowly, sweetly, into the dying day, and she shivered as a particularly cold breeze wandered into the clock tower via the cracked door near the stairs. The resounding noise it created as it slammed back against the wall caused her to jump and mew sharply. Eyes wide, she sat up straight, hands pressed tight into her lap and knuckles white. She trembled for a moment before allowing that everything was alright, and curled up once more against the railing. With no further desire to move, she found this as good a place as any to rest, though she could not sleep. Cringing, she clutched at the railing, her mind flitting back to the last night she'd spent in her Master's home. Lightning and thunder of the past haunted her until at last she sat with her head bowed and her hands clenched in her lap, ears drooping and tail limp--quite the miserable little feline.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:39 pm

*walks slowly towards the shelter of the clocktower, phantoms playing across his vision, though not showing in his step*
feed... feast... consume...
*shakes his head, as if trying to shake away the cobwebs of starvation clouding his mind*
Must... FEED. FEAST. CONSUME.
*at last reaches the doors, and pulls them open before stepping inside*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:10 pm

“Mmm…”
A soft moan tumbled from Josephine’s lips as she awoke slowly from her chilling catnap. The world outside seemed darker, though her eyes had adjusted, and the air within the tower had become like a tomb. It was cold, and damp; each sound echoed ominously through the darkness. Shivering, she climbed slowly to her feet, stretching to loosen her body. As her muscles began to loosen, she gazed about, feeling trapped and frightened. For all her pretense of pluck, she was rather a scaredy cat.
Nervously stroking her tail, she turned up towards the stairs, catching the faint gleam of light from the stars outside, or some inner glow in the clock face. Reluctant to stay down where she was any longer, she began slowly to climb the metal stairs. At the harsh sound of her shoes against the unfeeling metal, she flinched, and halted, glaring at her shoes; she disliked making any sound when moving. A further, loud screech startled her, perhaps a creak of protest from the door. Whirling about to face it, she gasped, nearly slipping on the stairs, and clutched at the railing out of pure habit, despite her impeccable balance.
Standing in the light of the door was a handsome young man, though perhaps strikingly beautiful might have been a better word. An inaudible gasp slipped from her lips as she took in his appearance, sucking in a breath before she could stop herself. He was tall and lean, with a powerful figure despite his slumped posture. His hair was a stunning obsidian shade, and he possessed eyes of the darkest wine red she’d yet seen; his skin was a pearly, flawless pale.
Who…is that…?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:55 pm

*turns towards the sound, seeing multiples of the shivering girl on the iron steps as his eyes strained to focus on her petite figure*
FEAST!
*appears at her side, in less than the time one would take to blink, grabbing her by the throat, lifting her up and pinning her against the wall*
Hopefully you'll tide me over for a while, dearie.
*smirks as he leans in to taste her crimson nectar, before a sharp cough escapes his lips and his own blood fills his mouth, distracting him from his hunger*
Ugh...
*drops Josephine to the floor as he comes to his senses, albeit somewhat groggily*
Are you... okay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:04 pm

His swift actions, slamming her against the wall, brought a sharp cry from her throat. Wincing, she let out a sharp mewl, her breaths coming in quiet gasps. Dazed a little from the impact, she reacted slowly, and was further delayed by the sudden drop to the floor. She rubbed her throat with a cough and a hiss mingled together, dizzy as black spots swam before her vision. The sound of a warm voice speaking to her startled her almost as much as the ghostly echoes of the tower, and she looked up towards the young man, wary and confused.
“I…I suppose,” she stuttered, fighting the urge to add on a formal “sir” out of reflex from dealing with her previous master. Are…are you…?” she added on as a hesitant afterthought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:17 pm

*smiles, humorlessly as he swallows the blood in his mouth in order to trick his mind into a reprieve from bloodlust*
Nope.
*lifts her up to her feet*
You should be safe from me for a while now, though.
*frowns to himself, further ascending the steps into the darkened inner workings of the clock itself*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:27 pm

"Ah...," she paused and bit her lip as he pulled her to her feet, noting the blood at the edge of his mouth. "Hold still," she spoke with a gentle tone, taking a handkerchief from her pocket and dabbing at the corners of his lips.
Her brows drew together in concern, even for this stranger who had so recently attacked her, and she followed him up the stairs. She had intended upon going up towards the light of the sky, and a sudden, natural curiosity of this person propelled her further into the darkness.
Vampire, she couldn't keep from thinking, pausing every so often to stare cautiously into the darkness, and...he seems starved. Hungry, but...even worse.
"Are you hungry?"

She spoke as a reflex to the thought, almost without paying mind to the words themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Remus
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:46 pm

*raises an eyebrow as she wipes the blood from the edge of his mouth, and again as she follows his ascent up the stairs*
Didn't you know that curiosity killed the cat?
*a faint smile crosses his lips at her concerns*
No, not at all.
You don't know the half of it.
*winces as his head again begins to throb*
consume...
*begins to rub his temples absentmindedly with one hand*
That sure didn't last long...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm

"If you say so," she said quietly, sliding carefully against the wall.
Her tail curled and brushed against his side as she sidled past him. She pressed her hand against the wall, feeling along the cold stones with an eerie sense of calm, though she was, in fact, deeply frightened. Further and further up the stairs she ascended, cringing internally at each step she took and doing her utmost to quiet her steps. At length, reaching a shaft of moonlight careening down from a sliver of the clock face, she paused and bent down, removing her shoes once more. The cold metal burned a little against her feet through her knee-highs, but it felt nice to be silent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seth Littlewolf
Level 1

Location : In between space and time, contemplating the meaning of life.

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
35/100  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Seth sighed, going to the clock tower, and landing on it carefully. He looked at his wings, and watched as they would fluctuate between Black, Grey, and white, almost as if made of smoke. He stood on the top of the tower, and couldn't bring himself to pray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Evangeline came running on the ground, in her demon form, and ran passed several trees that were in a straight line. She had followed an angel's scent from far away and decided to finally get one. Evangeline ran very fast until she got to a certain tree, she swung her arms up, catching a branch and now began to swing in circles around the branch, then finally let go of the branch, which flung her into the air and made her land on the top of the clock tower, now standing in front of the angel.

Seth Littlewolf
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
35/100  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Seth's wings instantly turned white, as he drew Leviathan. He growled, his eyes turning ice blue, as he demanded, "Who are you, Demon!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Evangeline looekd at him, while she was still crouched down from the way she landed. "My name is none of the importance."She said, now straightened her legs and still looking at him and watching the sword. "Plan on using that pitiful thing on me, Angel?" Eva asked him, her voice was dark sounding at that moment as she spoke. She also began to circle him, watching him as if he was her food.

Seth Littlewolf
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
35/100  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Seth looked at her, and began to drop the temperature ten degrees, "This is one of the Eleven, this is Leviathan, Kingsword. This is a gift from the Crusnik Madara, and his wife, Elena. My charge..." His eyes turned grey then, and his wings turned black, as he looked down for a second, then his face became rigid, and he said, "You will not harm me this night... I promised Elena to live on..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:02 pm

Evangeline grinned and grabbed him by the hair of his head and yanked him down to her level. "I consider her my mother. When I was only a child and in an orphanage, she took care of me. And she is the one who sent for me..But when I got here, I came to find she is dead. What relation to you have to her?"She asked firmly and now in an angry voice as she thought of the death of Elena, she yanked on his hair again.

Seth Littlewolf
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
35/100  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Seth looked at her, defeated. He took a small knife from his boot, and cut the hair she had off of his head. When he stood up again, it was with pitch black wings, and black eyes, "I was in love with her." He stated, crumpling down, ice leaving skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evangeline
Level 2

Character sheet
Health:
35/9999  (35/9999)
TP:
25/999  (25/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:48 pm

"Were you now. Heh. Was, or still are?[/color]"Eva asked. She had a rather dark lookin her eyes which had darked over a few minutes. Evangeline wanted to use the spike from her right wing to just cut off the boy's head for even speaking of Elena to her, but also thinking of her caused her not to do what she wanted.

Seth Littlewolf
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
35/100  (35/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Seth looked at her, and said, "If you are going to kill me, do it. It... it would be best for all, I can't even protect one person, much less stop a demon/angel war..." He bared his neck, defeated, and for a moment, looked a little like F'ral when he is sad. His eyes went to their normal blue. The blue of resignation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josephine
Level 1

Character sheet
Health:
20/9999  (20/9999)
TP:
10/999  (10/999)
EXP:
0/100  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Disturbed by the angel and the demon entering the clocktower, and with such a ruckus, Josephine jumped a bit, half stumbling on the steps once more. Instinctually skittering behind the handsome boy, she peeked over his shoulder at the loud intruders, apparently in the midst of an argument. However, from this angle, she was also able to catch sight of the deep hunger glowing in his red eyes; the way which he licked his lips. Ears and tail twitching with curiosity, she slipped around him so that she was no longer between his back and the wall (fascinated though she was by the strength of his shoulderblades). Standing to her tiptoes, she reached up and waved her hand in front of his face, recieving little to no reaction. With a frown, and a hesitant look towards the others, she spoke in hushed, whispered tones to him, carefully walking backwards.
"This way," she coaxed, "ah...here boy...?"
Keeping her hand along the railing to guide her, she shivered at its cool, almost slimy metal; its harsh, metallic scent made her nose wrinkle. A sudden sting against her palm released the coppery tang of blood into the air, and her eyes widened. Starting backwards a little violently as she looked to her now bleeding palm, her frightened eyes darted upwards towards the boy, noting how his eyes had suddenly locked onto her. She swallowed hard, taking a slow setp back, then another, quicker this time.
Shit...but I suppose this will get him out of here!
Like the scaredy cat she was, the neko turned tail, quite literally, with her shoes ducked under her arm, and bolted from the area, too busy to stop to heal her bleeding palm, too busy to clean up its mess, and all the while barely hearing the boy's all but silent footfalls behind her.

{Josephine and Remus have now left the area~}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clocktower   

Back to top Go down

Clocktower
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Academy :: Role Play Sections :: Vampire Academy :: Outside the Academy-
Jump to: